- Admission are open at the beginning of March every year.
- The academic year is from June to April.
- Each applicant should register his / her name before they appear for an interview.
- The selection will be made based on the performance in the entrance test.
- Each applicant must bring a Birth Certificate issued by the Revenue or Corporation authority in case of Nursery
or First standard students.
- All the particulars in the prescribed application form should be filled in correctly and duly signed by the
parents / Guardian.
- Forms are available at the school office.
- Duly completed application form and supporting documents should be submitted at the time of admission.
Rules and Regulations
All students must attend the school regularly and punctually. Attendance on re-opening day after each vacation
and the last day of each term is compulsory.
A leave note should follow on the occasion of absence from school. If the pupil is absent for more than
three days in case of health issues a medical certificate should be brought along with a leave note.
No one is allowed to leave the school premises during school hours, without permission. Parents will not be
entertained in the school building/ class room during the class hours.